From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett Payne-Rhodes
Sent: Wednesday, 30 August 2006 8:00 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Why buy into CF?

I'm sure Andrew is aware of that, and that there are custom tags around for
zip and sleep as well.

But just because these things exist does not mean that Adobe should not be
expanding the native CF tag library to include these features. I for one
would be generally much happier to use a CF tag in preference to a third
party tag - even if Ben Forta's name is signed on it.

And isn't that is what CF is largely being touted as... A way for us
non-java programmers to tap into and deliver 'java' based systems...

Cheers,

Brett
B)