aye

and I've *heard* that Talent2 have some chunky modules to deilver for
a large brisbane-based university _THAT_USED_TO_RUN_COLDFUSION_!!!

somedays it feels like being a pixie about 2 inches high, jumping up
and down waving arms everywhere shouting (at pixie volume)

    "use coldfusion.. it's great!"

still waiting for the great Adobe CF promotional jugganaught to kick in...