Whoa! Huge error here:

http://www.inevative.com.au/Services/Hosting/index.cfm

What is that your DEV server or something.

On 05/09/06, Steve Onnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well seeing as no one has replied yet I will jump in.

I run inevaitve / novahost hosting.  Our servers are Melbourne based, not overseas which I feel makes a difference.  All of our equipment is local and we still, I believe are competitive.

We offer CFMX and CF7, MSSQL 2000 and mySQL 5, webmail and the normal services that come with hosting like webmail and so on.

We also have phone support as well as email support.

If you want to ask any specific questions about what we can do feel free shoot me an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will give you a call directly

Steve