thanx Charlie, I did see the post but too late. I will definately give
it a whirl when I reach a hiatus in my work later today.

I read some pearls of wisdom somewhere tho, that may also apply to,
ahem, ColdFusion IDE's.

"As a commercial product, you can also take consolation that it will
indeed work as advertised and if it doesn't that there will be a
company behind it to help support, improve, and evangelize it."

couldn't have said it better me'self.

Joel: Railo, yes but surprised how far they've got since I last looked
and astounded by the existance of others....