From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mike Kear
Sent: Thursday, 14 September 2006 13:27 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Outputting to Excel - how to incorporate styles

Dale are you suggesting this based on what you have ACTUALLY done or
what you think ought to be the case?

Because as I said in my original posting, there are quire a few things
I've tried without success.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month