I thought it was spam myself ;) It isn't even written in CFML.

On 16/09/06, Mike Kear <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Interesting that it should claim to have a Netguide best new site
award, yet the Netguide awards havent been made yet.  Or so I'd have
thought based on the Netguide site.

Which shows what a useless thing web site "awards" are and casts into
doubt the other aspects of the site.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month

On 9/16/06, stampingpaws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> Found this new auction site with over 60,000 members and more than
> 200,000 items for sale. Check it out at
> http://www.oztion.com.au/?r=47577
>
> Best Wishes

PO Box 2247