That definitely sounds like a job for Captivate but who knows when all this is available dynamically with ColdFusion/LiveCycle or both.

I have used Captivate and quite liked it - I am sure version 2 is much more powerful. I always sound weedy (or too Aussie) when recording voice but that is likely my audio setup.

On 22/09/06, Chris Velevitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/22/06, Peter Tilbrook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The soon to be released Acrobat 8 could also be beneficial for doing
> presentations!

What about interactive stuff like: Record on-screen actions. Add
e-learning interactions, such as click-boxes, text-entry fields,
instructional feedback, and scoring, or insert customizable quizzes.
Include rich media and make changes to projects on-the-fly—all with a
point-and-click interface.

Does Acrobat 8 support AICC and content is SCORM* 2004 and SCORM
1.2-certified, it is easy to deploy interactive simulations and
scenario-based training through learning management systems (LMS)?

Does Acrobat 8 automatically record onscreen actions? Add mouse
movements and text captions to create an interactive demonstration
that more effectively communicates course content? Or include
eLearning interactions, such as scored quizzes and instructional
feedback, to test students' subject knowledge? From teaching students
to use software applications to improving their comprehension of a
foreign language or science coursework,

Does Adobe Acrobat 8 make it easy to create interactive, visual
eLearning material?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group

PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

http://www.coldgen.com/