does arguments.object.getTable() return something that the cfqueryparam might
think is something more complicated than an actual varchar\string?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 27/09/2006 11:53 am >>>

How is this for bizarre -

If I remove the binding - i.e. change
                SELECT
                        sequence_value
                FROM
                        transfer_sequence
                WHERE
                        sequence_name =
                        <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.object.getTable()#"
cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar">

                SELECT
                        sequence_value
                FROM
                        transfer_sequence
                WHERE
                        sequence_name =
                        '#arguments.object.getTable()#'

It all works fine.

Something is holding onto a weird binding...? any ideas?

Mark

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.compoundtheory.com