From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ben[dog]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 3:47 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Hosting Australia

If i may contribute,

Don't go Inevative, I've worked with a client who was using them, and
woooo, not happy. Very poor service, don't ask any questions, you
probably won't get a reply.

I'd recommend Web Central (webcentral.com.au). They're a tad expensive
maybe but they provide some really good services. I always recommend
them to clients, coldfusion or not. Their technical support has always
been top notch.

Ben[dog]