Hi All,

Anyone have a regular expression that strips all but keyboard characters.. not
just printable characters.. but anything that you can't type using a keyboard?

I'm sure there is some funky syntax required to escape some of the "shift0-9"
characters..

a • – “ ” é ç © È € b

I would like to just be left with "a and b" from the above string.. (the hyphen
is not a normal hyphen.. looks like it comes from M$ word)

Thanks in advance..

Adam