Thats amazing as I haven't been able to achieve even that result. I
found that if I ran the debugger or should I say it was running, I
called my coldfusion page which had a CFC invoked in it. I got an error
along the lines of its to "big to show the results". I have never seen
an error like this before. Thinking it was my programming issue, I
looked all over the place for the bug, then I turned OFF debugging and
the error went away. We are calling a CFC within a CFC but still it
should be able to handle that I would assume.

IS there any tutorials/best practices available that show how to make
debugging CFC a bit nicer.

Jeremy