From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chris Velevitch
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:56 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] FusionDebugger not breaking

I'm trying to work out why breakpoints are not firing for my Flash Remoting
application.

Here's my setup:

     Win XP Sp1
     Eclipse 3.1.1
     CF 7.0.1 Enterprise edition (multiserver edition with only one
instance)
     the built in webserver
     my webroot is virtually mapped (via jrun-web.xml):-
           <virtual-mapping>
                 <resource-path>/*</resource-path>
                 <system-path>C:/projects</system-path>
           </virtual-mapping>)
     my Eclipse folder structure is in the webserver (see the virtual
mapping)
     jvm.config is:-
           java.args=-Xmx512M -server -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m -DJINTEGRA_NATIVE_MODE -DJINTEGRA_PREFETCH_ENUMS
-Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home}/ -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xnoagent
-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8001

(see the screen dump for the way I have it configured)

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group