Has anyone received this error before: (it happens when I go to CF Admin) - and Google only shows 1 result for this error and there is no answer to his question.

got this on my dev server, and it just happened today..running CF 7.0.2

500 coldfusion.runtime.CFPage.SetEncoding(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

coldfusion.runtime.CFPage.SetEncoding(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

Thanks