On 17/10/2006, at 1:25 PM, Dale Fraser wrote:

> Bjorn,
>
> I'm taking a camera, what did you have in mind

Keeping with the reality TV theme I'll be presenting:

    "Dale Does Vegas: The Making Of the November Vic UG Presentation"

At the next NSW CFUG*.  I've already assembled a production team for
the documentary who will be travelling to Nevada next week:

Animal Trainer: Andrew Muller
Special Effects and Creature Shop: Richard Turner-Jones
Director of Photography and Lucene Hay Procurement: Justin Mclean
Choreographer and Yak Wrangler: Robin Hilliard

It will be a poignant yet uplifting tale of the dark underbelly of
internet development in a world gone mad, involving mindless woolly
ASP.NET and RoR wielding quadrupeds... hopefully if Dale sneezes at
some point we can enter it in Tropfest 2007.

Robin Hilliard

*Oops, where did 2006 go?  Thanks to Chris for the joint meeting,
we'll get together in a pub in December.