On 18/10/2006, at 4:11 PM, Bjorn Schultheiss wrote:

Bad luck on not making it to the MAX-Awards finalists for AFR.

Thanks Bjorn - but still we are in the honourable mentions :-)

http://www.adobe.com/events/max/max_awards/honorablementions.html

And we're listed before weight-watchers, so we're considering it a 3rd place bronze - if this wasn't Australia that would be cause for a national celebrations (damn that Olympic swimming team!).

The finalists in our category are pretty decent though, no problems rubbing shoulders with this bunch.

Ozzi Ozzi Ozzi...

Robin Hilliard

BTW hey Pam ;)

PS: See Pam, I told you it would work :-)