From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Shane Farmer
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 7:50 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Application scope problem

Correct me if I am wrong, but with MX and the Application scope, it is just
writes that need to be locked (for simple reads to an array anyway). It
isn't as if you are trying to get an instance of a singleton and changing
values inside it while another thread is in the middle of using it.

So if this assumption is correct, you will only need to add on cflock tag
around the initial creation, along with a check to see if it is already
there, as per Barry's post. Your reads would stay the same.

Shane