I'll happily
concede that their are arguments and business cases for many, many
options of which PHP and CF are just two

"Everyone's a winner, babe, that's the trooth..."

Hey Matt, y'kno what I'd like to see?

that story make it into the IT section of the Tuesdays Australian.
Business section.

and not next week: at the start of the silly season. but on the
Tuesday the (well publicised) CF8 Beta comes out... the tuesday before
 WebDU:2007 (... with a "casually" mention, btw...)

then in the tech section, a spash about WebDU:2007, hype up the adobe
product line mentioning the CF8 Beta Program (sign up now).

but hang on, this is about an english company. Where's the Australian
sucess stories? ...

speak up. I can think of one right away. Surely there must be one
worth writing about?

and surely there's an out of work journo we can sling a few dollars to
write it. wot, $0.99 each thru paypal, say?