Hi,

I load uploaded images into a database, and display them within Crystal Reports
9. The Report I then display in pdf format. works great.

Scott Thornton, Programmer
Application Development
Information Services and Telecommunications
Hunter-New England Area Health Service
p: +61 02 49213589
m: 0413800242

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/30/06 2:56 PM >>>

Hi all,

has anyone worked with combining and embedding pdfs through cold fusion? Specifically I'm looking to receive an image from the user and embed it in a pdf template, showing the user the result. I did some work on this kind of thing ages and ages ago but it was very hacky back then, using cfexecute and a number of other things. I'm googling and experimenting but if anyone has prior experience, particularly with newer versions of CF please give me a yell.

cheers,
Toby