So I can write cf applications and have it run on a j2ee server rather than
a cf server.

Is this also more cost efficient for the client to purchase a j2ee server
rather than cf

Clearly I need to investigate this and learn all about it

Any suggested resources to learn the most about how all this side of things
works being able to deploy application as you have indicated

Kind Regards
Claude Raiola
B.Econ(Acc.); B.Hotel Mngt.
Mobile: 0414 228 948