Scott,

I frankly require more web development discussions than this.

This is really OT and as far as I am concerned M$ is a monopolistic giant,
that's why they are in the position they are in. But now M$ are now forcing
so many users to upgrade their computers to run the latest version of the
OS, and not to mention that along side of the hardware comes a lot of
software upgrades as well.

Like I said, the pricing of the OS, and software in general is far over
priced and we wonder why piracy is so rampant!

Why don't companies stop spending on fighting piracy, spend the money
elsewhere reduce the cost of the software and make it more affordable. Crime
is getting higher and higher each year. And until companies wake up to that,
piracy will be here to stay.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.