From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Steve Armstrong
Sent: Tuesday, 20 February 2007 8:47 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Strange calculation behavior on CF 7.02

Andrew,

To say that it has nothing to do with ColdFusion is incorrect - as a
developer has come across the issue developing an application using
ColdFusion.  Sure it is an 'across the board of programming languages' issue
- but that doesn't mean that Adobe cannot note the issue in its
documentation and training guides - which is what Gareth was suggesting.
Robin's suggestion looks to be the neatest solution so far.

Steve