Andrew, I didn't say anything about SPs, nor did I (or would I) argue
against them. In fact, there's nothing in my reply nor in your note I was
replying to that discussed them.

In my note to you (which I'll assume you are replying to here, since you
didn't include it but I did offer two last night), I was just talking about
clarifying which caching was being discussed, since you mentioned query
caching while Duncan had referred to plan caching. And then we were
suggesting not to just view CFQueryParam as a security tool.

That said, can you reframe your question below? If it was just referring,
like Duncan, to my point about Select *, I hope I've answered that in my
last note.

And let's not make this "pick on Charlie" day. Goodness, I'm just here to
try to help. I never mean to get into a pissing match with anyone. I'm
certainly not trying to smack anyone down or show my stick is bigger. I just
like to share info and point out opportunities to correct or clarify.
Email's a notoriously bad communication vehicle when it comes to conveying
emotion. I just want to be clear that I have don't mean ever in my notes to
be picking a fight or trying to one up anyone. I hope that helps put my

/Charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/