From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Duncan
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:47 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: @#$!! queryparam

We are not caching any templates.

In CFAdmin there are no cached templates, trusted cache or saving of class
files.

We are not using a framework, its as simple as putting a cfquery into a .cfm
page and running it directly in the browser.

It is only on queries with select * in them. On queries that are
specifically tailored to pull only certain columns (i.e. no star *) it does
not happen.

We are running 7,0,1,116466 CFMX 7 Standard edition, using SQL 2000, and the
standard Microsoft SQL Server Driver.

We havent updated CF to 7.0.2 because none of the items in the issues list
for the updater or patches have deemed it to be necessary in our case.

Now hopefully you can see why I am asking about this - its a simple simple
thing we are doing, but the answer doesnt look to be simple.

Charlie, I will introduce myself at WebDU.