Hello All,

I am having some serious issues with z-index and trying to get dropdown to
come above an iframe with a movie embedded in it.

I am using
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

I have a page that has an iframe on it and when a picture is inside the
iframe the dropdown comes over the top as it is supposed to, but when I
switch to a movie inside the iframe (using the embed tag, which is ActiveX)
the drop down goes behind the iframe window. I have changed the z-index of
the dropdown to 9999 and the iframe z-index (inline style and have tried
css) but still does not work..

Has anyone else got this thing to work?

and even on the html dog website everyone asks the same but no one seems to
have an answer..

Thanks