We are all dissapointed with Vista pricing... With any luck they won't
upgrade to Vista just yet...

Where would be the best place (Australia) to purchase, at this stage
ColdFusion Standard version 7.02x, (including update ticket 'cos CF8
is coming).

Also looking at Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Standard) CALS - about 5 at
this stage.

TIA!

It is all happening much faster than I expected so want to ensure
licenses are covered properly.

--
Peter Tilbrook
ColdGen Internet Solutions