Heh,

I'm back on cfaussie after a couple of years hiatus - last I read it
was back it was on the demon server - came back to search for some
flex advice.

Andrew, you gotta read what you've been sent - I don't think that Tom
was originally replying to you at all, nor did you clarify when he
asked before flaming him.  On the other hand, your "Im SMRTer than
yoo" random acronym-laden rant based on terms or homonyms you haven't
understood is the funniest thing I've read since I left - I missed
that! Keep it up. WYSIWYG!

While we're (VASTLY) off topic, Scott Barnes is working for Microsoft
now! wow, kudos dude.

- McE