Hi Sean,

don't know if this will help, but last time i got an error like this, that
wasn't corrected by the technote solution first up, was because the
collection was in a different location than standard and had been either
overwritten or deleted by accident. I was able to track it down through the
log file they mentioned in the technote :
C:\JRun4\verity\Data\services\ColdFusionK2_indexserver1\log\status.log

good luck

regards

Greg