Well i store them in the application scope because i call some
function to fetch page information from the database and i wouldnt
want them to load on every page request, I would much rather store
them in the app scope and call them from the pages This was
implemented to avoid hitting the db all the time for fetch page
elements and things like that.

If i was to place them in the request scope would this mean they would
load on every page request? Obs this isnt what i would want.