From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mike Kear
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2007 3:45 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Western Sydney User Group - anyone interested?

Some time ago,  I raised the thought of setting up a Western Sydney CF User
Group, because i felt sure there were quite a few coldfusion developers west
of Auburn who felt travelling in to what they mistakently call the "Central
Business District"  was a real hassle.

There were several people at the time who indicated they would be interested
in being involved in such a group.

Well it's suddenly taken on a life of its own and I think I can be assured
of a regular venue in Penrith, a hop and a skip from the railway station in
the main High Street.

If there's anyone who would like to be involved in a UserGroup can you
please let me know by posting to this list or sending me a private
email.    It looks like it just might happen now.

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month