With a post like this, no wonder people are jumped on:-)

Serioulsy, I applaud your atempt but to go into a project without knowing
your tools is dangerous.

And like every programming language I have come across, learning them have
been easy. But the surface is always just that a surface, and when delving
deeper it can be harder and CF is no differeent.

When you start introducing Coldspring and MG:U or reactor, to name a few it
throws in some very big complexity and Flex is no different.