Then go read the fine print that says "Phone registrations are coming
soon"

In fact that's where the bulk of the work will be done. I can't say
too much more, don't want to spoil Helen's surprise, but  there are
some very good people working with some very expensive telephony
equipment who will make all that work.

I attended the same meetings, but I never really understood what they
were on about. Then there's the HR department hiring the call centre
workers to handle the people who don't like automated telephony.

Now go back to the site and read all the links under "More
Information" and every single line of the FAQ and then print out the
brochure and then you will be as bored as I am with......no seriously,
fun project, great people to work with.

BTW, I did not choose the colours.

Stepehn