Ahem, you suggested the cfreturn Andrew :P

Removing them IS a solution if you don't know why they were there to start
with (and they do nothing).

Taco, do you also have an OnError method too? I've hit these sort of errors
before, I just can't remember exactly how to diagnose it, sorry. It might
come to me later.

I'm still a bit confused about where you're seeing these errors if not in
the logs.