Well you can't be helped then.

I thought you actually wanted to fix the problem instead of to-ing and
fro-ing about stuff that is already well documented.

This is (one of) your problems;

 <cfquery
     name="rsInsert"
     datasource="#application

.system.Datasource.getName()#">
You can not reference the application scope from inside OnsessionEnd.

Sheesh.