I have xml data responses being returned from my requests sent to a third
party organisation where their responses have xml nodes with names
containing '-'

eg <organisation-name>Sony</organisation-name>

How can I use a replace function to pass though the xml data and replace the
'-' with '_' however I only want the replace to apply inside the xml open
and close nodes and not applied data being passed relating to the each node,
element

the xml response received is stored in a coulm within the database which I
then call in order to process to display results in a html format

<cfxml variable="XmlObj">
                    <organisation-name>TRAINS 4 U</organisation-name>
                    <organisation-type code="P/L"/>
                    <organisation-number>000735106</organisation-number>

                      <street-name>LOCOMOTIVE</street-name>
</cfxml>

To be

<cfxml variable="XmlObj">

                    <organisation_name>TRAINS 4 U</organisation_name>
                    <organisation-type code="P/L"/>
                    <organisation_number>000735106</organisation_number>

                     <street_name>LOCOMOTIVE</street_name>

</cfxml>

Kind Regards

Claude Raiola