From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew Scott
Sent: Wednesday, 6 June 2007 2:32 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: asReports V0.2 alpha released

Dale,

I would probably say yes, the reason being as you well know to get a very
quick and easy Master / Detail database application up and running is as
easy as 123 done.

Much faster than Ruby on Rails, or any scaffolding can. Or is that me being
biased :-)

It won't suit everyone's needs, but it will suit enough people's needs.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au