From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of George Lu
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2007 12:32 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] Application object

Hi,

I create an object in Application.cfc and put it in the application scope.
When I use it in other pages it comes up this error:

Element SURVEYDAO is undefined in a Java object of type class
[Ljava.lang.String; referenced as

The object in application.cfc:
    <cffunction name="OnApplicationStart">
        <cfset Application.surveyDAO =
createObject("component",variables.componentPath &
".components.surveyDAO").init(variables.dsn) />
        <cfset Application.hrSurveyObj = CreateObject("component","
CFC.DataMgr").init("HR","MSSQL") />
    </cffunction>

The code causing the error:
<cfset Application.surveyDAO.delete(url.userID) />

Please help!

George