Also check out SWSoft Virtuozzo, more for larger server farms, they
do some clever memory sharing between VMs to allow a LOT more VMs on
a single box.  SWSoft are the people behind Parallels and know their
stuff.

Robin

Robin Hilliard

CEO - RocketBoots Pty Limited
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

m    +61 418 414 341
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]