I reported a bug with Report Builder, hope it's not too late :).

But it was such an obvious thing, I never bothered reporting it as was sure
someone would have seen it.

As there were no Report Builder changes in the last release I got worried,
so reported it and they had no idea about it by the response.

Now, that leads me to wonder if hardly anyone uses the report builder?

I think it's pretty cool, not Crystal that's for sure, but it does have some
advantages, and it's very comfortable for a CF developer.

Has anyone used it, if no why not?

PS: Would you be interested if I did some tutorials or VIC UG preso on it?

Regards

Dale Fraser

http://dalefraser.blogspot.com