From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Thornton
Sent: Tuesday, 17 July 2007 3:54 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] CFMAIL Maintenance

Hi,

I was just now checking out my Mail directory under the CFusionMX
directory and in the Undelivr directory there are a bunch of mail
message dateing back to September 06.

Obviously I no longer most of these but I was wondering if someone could
provide an idea of when the mail message ends up in the undelivr
directory and at what point it can be deleted (I am not sure if they are
re-sent from this directory)?

Thanks,