On Sep 14, 12:14 pm, "Dale Fraser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cough 6.1
>
> Umm, upgrade due soon?

Yeah, we're going to CF8 --- WooHoo!! But that won't happen for a few
weeks and I need to stabilise this thing right now.

> Anyway, 6.1 was pretty stable, you shouldn't have to tweak those settings.
> If you are getting those types of messages and crashes, I'd seriously be
> having a look at your apps to see if your doing anything silly.

There's lots of stuff on this server besides the Shado, quite a few
MachII and then a few plain ole HTML with bits of java thrown in. I've
only been here 10 days and I'm finding new stuff every day. It could
be a sociability issue.  But naturally Cold Fusion itself tends to be
blamed.