> I'm always surprised to see someone mention only SeeFusion. It's a great
> product, but there is also FusionReactor. I'd be surprised one could hear of
> one but not the other. :-) Anything more to just mentioning the one, Barry?

mea maximus culpa, Charlie. FusionReactor is indeed worth mentioning
and I should have known better. The other server monitor only came to
my tired (up too late) mind simply because my last job used it for
their CF6.1 servers and the red and green report screen just flashed
into my mind. That's what I get staying up late to watch JTV

> In any case, I don't think either tool will provide info on connection
> pooling. CF8's monitor does, however, though only on Enterprise/Developer.

not pooling per-se, but anything that might indicate something was
wrong, possibly leading on to investigate any long running queries, or
deadlocks (unlikely but you never know), etc. It's a pain to have a
problem but no tools to track it down. Just like the benefits that can
be gained using a step-debugger ... like FusionDebug.