Hi Scott, yep that looks like a 'custom tag'. You might find there's also a
matching end tag, ie:

<CF_SOME_TAG_NAME>

</CF_SOME_TAG_NAME>

If so, this goes some way to explaining your problem, You can't put a
cfflush in between them (because the custom tag controls the content between
the tags).

If not, well you've moved on anyhow :)