News from Adobe:
Hi -

We are happy to report that the second public beta release of Flex 3
is
now available. This release adds important new features including .NET
support, web service introspection, project import and export and
major
new improvements to the profilers. You can also check out the new Flex
Skin Design Extensions making it fast and easy to export Flex skins
from
Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, and Flash.

Beta 2 is a near-feature-complete version of the Flex 3 release and
the
quality should be very high. The goal of this release is to give the
community an opportunity to continue to provide feedback as we refine
the final features and to help identify any bugs and missing
capabilities.

You can get the complete details and download the beta on Adobe Labs
at:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex.

Please be sure to also get involved in the open source Flex project
at:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex.

Thanks,
Dave Gruber