Heya,

Working with a large cached query here (it's used several different times on
the page in several different ways, so we've cached the whole big query and
then just perform QoQ's on it to get the various sub-sets we need). I've run
into a situation where I want to be able to selectively remove certain
records from the recordset under specific circumstances.

Is this possible? I thought there might have been a function to do it, along
the lines of queryAddRow(), but there doesn't seem to be. Anyone ever done
this before?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Seona.