From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2007 1:29 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Session Variables Stopped Working

I have an app that was working yesterday and isn't today.

I've pinned it down to session variables not working.

I've checked the admin settings and restarted cf but still nothing.

Take this example.

<cfif isDefined("session.me")>

     <cfoutput>#session.me#</cfoutput>

<cfelse>

     Not Defined!

    <cfdump var="#COOKIE#" />

</cfif>

<cfset session.me = now() />

I get the Not Defined, when refreshing the page.

CFID and CFTOKEN does exist in the COOKIE dump and remain consistant across
page refreshes.

Anyone have a clue?

Regards

Dale Fraser