I'm trying to process a result set from a stored proc that contains
spaces in the column names.

Now, I've asked the db programmer to replace the spaces with
underscores, just to make it easier for me, but exactly how do you
reference the values of a column with spaces in the name?  Bearing in
mind that I won't always know the name of the column in advance.

In one example the column name comes out as 03 OCT 2007 TO 10 OCT
2007.  That will change week to week.

regards,
Stephen