Mark Ireland wrote:

> Are are any of the people following this thread using subclipse in
> Eclipse?

Yes, we are. We also use TortoiseSVN at the desktop and had been using
that for some time before we moved to CFEclipse as our base dev environment.

We tried Subversive in Eclipse and had hassles and we also found
Subclipse similar to Tortoise so have stuck with that. I don't like the
"Commit" side of things in terms of logging so our normal style is
update-before-you-code in subclipse but commit via TSVN so the log
history is not lost.

Kym K