Hi Taco,

 I don't know if you're looking for specifically australian, but I have a
dedicated CentOS (linux) server with Crystaltech.  Their service is the best
I've every come across, the machines are great and the prices are
fantastic.  They do windows dedicated hosting as well but I've never used
that.  The cool thing about crystaltech is they're there 24/7/365 and they
email you well before and immediately after anything happens with the
servers or surrounding networks.  If there's a glitch of any sort, even if
you didn't notice it, they'll let you know what happened.

Toby