Thats what I was saying Barry, the starts of the show are those who could attend including the Presenters, but not because they were presenting, but because they were there.

Cheers
Gareth.

Barry Beattie wrote:
I liked that session on Coldspring / Model-Glue, didn't you?

yeah I did, actually. Geez that's silly of me to forget
that.Especially since it could come in really handy for a project in
the new year.

 So who are the stars of the show really?

"Stars"?... mate, you want an honest answer?

the people who made the effort to go IMHO - talked their boss into it
(or dragged him along), put their (self-employed) productivity on hold
as they caught up with cool stuff...

'cos as you said, Gareth, without those people it would have been a
non-event. Literally.

eh. my 2c.
barry.b