I really enjoyed CFCAMP today, it was my first CF thang since the MX 7
launch and it was really worth the effort.

Nice to put faces to names and see a decent crowd of people turn up.

I thought Peter Bell's talk was the highlight for me talking about
code generation and DSL's.

Andrew, I agree about the CF8 lag on AJAX libraries being a major
concern, but at least we can trust that
when they upgraded, existing code will still just work :)

Thanks to all the people who presented and traveled to Melbourne from
OS or interstate for the event.

To people in Melbourne who missed out or couldn't attend, your
attendance makes at difference and it is an
investment in your both own career, in terms of knowledge, networking
and demonstrating to Adobe that you exist!!!!!!

--
Zac Spitzer
http://zacster.blogspot.com/